Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Crazy Sweater Seller





Basic sweater design just hasn't been doing it for me lately. Above represents my latest buying trend when it comes to sweaters. The more oversized, asymmetrical, deconstructed, abstract and sculptural the better. Nothing wrong with a classic cardigan, afterall it is a classic, and because of that fact makes it an easy concept to sell.  Great for making money but ultimately not very stimulating for me as a shop owner.  I like presenting things that for most shopkeepers are not obvious sells.

Most of the sweaters shown are already available in the shop in case you were wondering.

2 comments:

  1. Super duper in love with that abstract art sweater...I think sweaters are my #1 clothing item. I need one on at all times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love that first sweater, could imagine it cinched in with a chunky vintage belt!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails