Saturday, November 28, 2009

Call me Major

Major Procrastinator that is, head officer of all things put off and delayed to a ridiculous degree, for example I still have yet to cook the turkey for Thanksgiving! Well it's not like I woke up and decided I didn't feel like it, there is a good reason, it turned out the polyurethane on the living room floor had yet dried Thursday morning so we are going to have Thanksgiving on Sunday. We better because I don't know what I'm going to do with 21lb bird and all the trimmings currently filling my fridge to capacity.

Oh and I just found out about THIS!




I must have been living under a lump of coal for the last couple of years, because it's the type of thing I just eat up, I'm all about tradition making, especially when there is a vintage flair involved.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails