Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Goonies






Oh my, ha! This is why you probably have not seen any photos of me, or at least my face. The muscles in my face are controlled by a force foreign of me, they have their own autonomy. It never fails, a picture is snapped and the end result is an I love Lucy/drag queen pin-up hybrid(well in this case). I do believe it's inherited because I have photos of other family members whose face muscles do not behave either.


  And  it seems I've passed the trait on to my children, case in point, exhibit A: My son:


       
                                   and again:



And of course can't leave out Annabel:




Like mother like daughter;)

1 comment:

  1. oh my wow!
    you are gorgeous and so are your children,even if your making silly faces.
    I found your store on etsy, love your items. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails