Thursday, October 28, 2010

Irma










I did try to make a nice pretty and tidy Polyvore collage of all my lovely Irma finds but that meant undoing a lot of my firewall and browser settings and so I mini panicked as the image of precious life minutes going down the drain for the sake of installing Polyvore flashed through my mind.....yeah, no.

For Halloween I plan to be Irma la Douce, it's one of my favorite movies.  I'll even have a little stuffed white dog to stick in  my purse. What's great is I already had all the pieces when I had my costume epiphany, no constructing of anything required just need to do hair and make-up.  It's the only way I'll even bother getting dressed up for Halloween because I generally have three other costumes that need making in the house, which case in point I still have yet to start .

Above is an Irma look constructed of pieces all found via Etsy :

1. Dress, ThePigeonChest
2. Green Net Stockings, PinUpBetty
4. Purse, LipStickWhiskey

1 comment:

  1. I wholeheartedly support this endeavor! Love Shirl, and Irma La Douce is such a fun film. You made the perfect picks here. If I had a party to go to and could get my act together I might try to be Shirl in What a Way to Go! because in it she gets to be married to Paul Newman, Robert Mitchum, and Dean Martin. Oo la la!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails