Monday, August 23, 2010

Weekend



When making a bouquet for friend's studio's grand opening it would probably be best to leave out the phallic objects, or in this case eggplant. What can I say, you live you learn.




Here are some other shots from over the weekend:


Phallicness abounds at 1st Friday.


And of course Annabel trying on the vintage, I remember when the cowboy boots were waist high on the child and she still would insist on putting them on.  I am not kidding when I say "shoes" was one of her first words, to be more specific it was her second. Proves how much of an impact enviroment can have on a child, my imagination goes wild thinking about what she may grow up to be like, being raised in a vintage shop.

1 comment:

  1. those are extremeley phallic and funny. thanks for sharing and for having a great sense of humor!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails